Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No cat anywhere ever gave a straight answer...One of those meandering self indulgant blogs.

No cat anywhere ever gave a straight answer...One of those meandering self indulgant blogs.

"I would tell you what you want to know if i could mum, but I be a cat. And no cat anywhere ever gave a straight answer."


That is one of the mottos i go by. that and my favorite live for the day slogan "carpe jugulum".

Sometimes i wonder if mine should be "carpe testiculum". you figure it out.

I often wonder if i'm really all that compatable with anyone. sure i can get along, and play nice, but how much is that just me acting. Or am i acting, how is it that i don't even know. How can I be myself and not really know who i am.

I have always felt lost, and at times sinking, not so much the latter right now.

my thoughts on D.I.D. (damsel in destress) :

I am not a D.I.D. I'm not about to be gobbled by a dragon. I don't need a knight. and I'm not broken. I'm just not put together quite right. Everyone, i mean everyone, needs to stop trying to fix me.

I keep making poor choices. What's up with that? Really? At some point or other you'd think I would learn something.

work is still going very well though, and for that i am very thankful.

I can only give so much. So much time, so much money, so much ego boosting. This goes for anyone. I run out. So if you use me up don't be all suprised when I turn into a moody broke bitch.

but yeah, i give straight answers about as often as a cat does...

No comments: