Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My favorite Unhappy ending movie


some lines from "Closer"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dan: Didn’t fancy my sandwiches?
Alice: Don’t eat fish.
Dan: Why not?
Alice: Fish piss in the sea.
Dan: So do children.
Alice: Don’t eat children either.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dan: You love her like a dog loves its owner.
Larry: And the owner loves the dog for so doing.
Dan: You’ll hurt her. You’ll never forgive her.
Larry: Of course I’ll forgive her. I *have* forgiven her. Without forgiveness we’re savages. You’re drowning.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anna: Why are you dressed?
Larry: Because I think you may be about to leave me and I didn’t want to be wearing a dressing gown.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Larry: I think you owe me for deceiving me so exquisitely.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dan: When I get back, please tell me the truth.
Alice: Why?
Dan: Because I’m addicted to it. Because without it, we’re animals. Trust me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alice: I don’t want to lie. I can’t tell the truth. So it’s over.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Larry: There’s a girl out there who calls herself Venus, what’s her real name?
Alice: Pluto.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alice: Where is this love? I can’t see it, I can’t touch it. I can’t feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can’t do anything with your easy words.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anna: Love bores you.
Dan: No, it disappoints me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: