Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I’m curious like a ferret


so, on the side of my page it says "meet tattooed singles in your area".

really, there's enough for a web page?

my curiousity won't let me not click the button. Fortunately all my little internet safety things didn't beep and flash at me. I'm still going to scan in just a sec.

Anyway. so i sign up cos I just have to see this. So, it turns out that tattoosinglesnet.com is just singlesnet.com. All the tattoo stuff is dropped right away.

So, LIARS! hahaha.

Anyway, here's a part i found crazy. By the time I had my profile filled out and a really terrible picture of myself thrown up (check out the pictures of me with my ferrets, it was one of those) I had no less than 9 emails from guys or automatic matches or something like that. If it wasnt' automatic...What the hell are these guys doing? "omg, someone new! *pounce*"

so, that experiment complete I promptly deleted my account. I got the free peek inside the world of singlesnet.com . sooooo not impressed.

Pointless little adventure I thought I'd share with you all.

Later!

No comments: