Thursday, August 2, 2007

Eh, why not.

These are supposedly 40 questions no one would EVER think to ask. This is of course a myspace bulletin survey, and knowing me, I doubt any one of these is going to throw me off.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you said?
haha, my hair is all crazy in the back.

2. When is the next time you will make out?
Probably tonight. :) You so didn't want to know that.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "LUCK"?
Muck. Like muck rakers. Quit being shitty people.

4. What's your favorite planet?
Jupiter. I like the big eye part. I think it's the most artistic looking of all the planets.

5. Who's the 2nd person on your missed calls list?
Patrick.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
hmmm.... The "Come on Eileen" cover.

7. What shirt are you wearing right now
White. Like your skivvies.

8. What do you "label" yourself as?
My butt itches...

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
Old Navy. Cheap, Flat, and good for office junk.

10. Bright or dark room?
For what? I mean, you don't exactly give a lot of explanation. What if you mean for murder? or sex? or painting? I'm going to say I prefer a room with task appropriate lighting.

11. What do you think about the person who last took this survey?
Eh, she's all right for a chick. Kidding. or am i?....

12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
The one furthest from the door. I want my attackers to have to put forth effort.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was asleep. I think the baby came in about that time, which was fine. Me hates to sleep alone.

14.What did the last text message on your phone say?
That's good.

15. What just so happens to be the best song in the world?
In the world? I hardly think I am well versed enough in Music History to make that call. There are a ton of songs that I love, from many different genres. No, I refuse to award best song in the world to any song.

16. What's a word or phrase that you say a lot?
ARG! (like charlie brown, not captain jack)

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Fletcher :) Today was his first day of kindergarten :( and :)

18. Last furry thing you touched?
There was something weird in that sippy cup i found behind the dryer...

19. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days?
I took a Tylenol yesterday and the day before.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
probably 5 or 6 from a while back. Now I have my broken digital camera! just the LCD screen is cracked. other than that it's fully functional.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
6...yeah...that was some good times.

21. Hats or beanies?
Boleros. old school, not emo.

22. Your worst enemy?
The four horsemen

23. What is your current desktop picture?
it's a Marvel x-men collage I got from Marvel.com. It's very actiony and has lots of colors. Makes finding icons fun!


24. What is the last thing you said to someone?
Sure thing! I'll get right on it!

26. Do you love someone?
That I do. Many someones.

27. Last song you listened to?
Oh boy- Buddy Holly

28. If the last person you spoke to on the phone was getting shot at, what would you do?
I'd call 911 fool. Even if i hated them. It's your duty to do that. Karma and Christ, yo.

30. Do you do the games in the ads on myspace?
on occasion if it's something funny like shaving a leg or something.

31. What are your favorite Pjs?
Over sized shirts. Especially if they smell like coconut.

32. What do you do when you pass graveyards?
Look to see if there are any old, big, pretty tomb stones or monuments.

33. Have you ever seen a shooting star?
Oh yeah. lots.

34. How old do you think you'll live to be?
93 if i stop smoking again. unless i get et by sharks. and i'm good on that unless the land shark finds me.
or unless i get shot, hit by a car, wreck on a motorcylce, raped and murdered, ect...

35. Song lyrics stuck in your head?
" I'm a goofy goober Rock!"

"Rolling down the sand dunes"

"On my hands and my knees
Lost all my dignity
Just made a pathetic prayer
Need someone to hold my hair
A fearsome substance abuse
But there's so much to choose
Can't even crawl straight home
Can't get the keys in the door "

"If I cut off your arms and cut off your legs, would you still love me anyway?"

"You make me want to walk like a camel"
sorry you asked me this yet? I'll save you from the rest of it. My brain is always like 15 juke boxes playing simultaneously.


37. What do you put on your hamburgers?
Cheese first off. Then I like Ketsup and Dill Pickles. If i'm feeling fancy we'll add some lettuce and tomato, and possibly, if the mood hits me just right, some bacon and mustard.

38. Do you eat raw hot dogs?
not in a long time. My kids do though.

39. Do you like sushi?
not what i have tried. Way to chewy. Gives me time to think about what i just put in my mouth.

40. How much salad dressing do you put on your salad?
So much that one wonders if there is indeed salad.

No comments: