Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I like to feel like i'm being interviewed.

That's why I keep doing these inane myspace questionnaires. Who comes up with these anyway?

57 Girl Confessions ( I personally don't think that this will be that insightful, but what the heck.)

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yes'm, it is cute.

2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Well, right now i'm wanting to buy a big poofy short party dress, so i guess i'm somewhere in the middle.

3. What would you do if you received a long love letter? Read it, try not to laugh, feel awkward the rest of the day.

4. Group dates or single dates? Group dates. You can always still go home with your date with out the rest of the gang...unless you are into that kind of thing...

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends? Yes, but I don't really ever have that problem. I'm pretty well one of the guys anyway, so they can fart, burp, swear, ogle breasts, whatever.

6. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend? No, but that's not to say I wouldn't like to make one's acquaintance.

7. Is your hair up or down today? It's up because i didn't have time to straighten it.

8. Do you straighten your hair? I do when i want it straight....

9. Favorite mascara? That one that i steal from my sisters...you know...whatever they bought that week.

10. Do you get your nails done? I've tried it. I'm not good at the up keep.

11. Small or large purses? Large enough to carry a small Winnebago

12. In your purse, what are your must haves? Drivers License and other various info cards, phone, keys, lip gloss, lighter...dunno, what ever ends up in there.

13. Jeans or sweats? Jeans, I get to hot in sweats.

14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable? That's really a pointless question. We have all worn, at some point in our lives, some thing uncomfortable. However, as a general rule, no I dress in clothes that are comfortable.

15. Do you text message a lot? No, periodically, but not enough to come close to "a lot"

16. What would you do if you got pregnant? The same thing I did the last two times I got pregnant. Did I mention that my kids are awesome?

17. What’s your favorite color? The artist in me wont allow me to choose a favorite color. I see the validity of all colors.

18. Heels or flats? I mostly wear flats even though I love heels because I feel self conscious of my height.

19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? Not really, no.

20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on? Oh yeah. I look like crap, but i'll go out.

21. Walmart or Target? I go to wal-mart only because it is closer. I prefer Target though.

22. Do you wear collared shirts? Almost daily to work.

23. Do you like preppy boys? I like funny guys. i don't really care what style they choose to abide to.

24. Do you think lip gloss is the best!? Eh, it's alright if you remember to put it on, but it's alright if you forget.

25. Do you own any big sunglasses? I do. Not just because of the style but they actually do keep the sun off my eyes better.

26. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? if i didn't lolly gag? 10 minutes unless i have to dry my hair then 20 minutes.

27. Do you like to wear band-aids? only when it stops the flow of blood...

28. Do you like skater boys? Again, I like funny guys, if they also skate, well, that's fine too.

29. Do you often wish there was something you could change? There are many somethings I wish I could change.

30. Gold or silver? Silver

31. Do you like to receive flowers? I do indeed. But just as a casual "I got these for you today" kind of thing, not in a "to show my deep, true, powerful love for you" because that makes me uncomfortable.

32. Do you like surfer boys? boys boys boys....gah, I'm starting to think I should have taken this survey when i was 8.

33. Do you dress up for the holidays? For church or something, yes, i do.

34. Do you like to wear dresseses? I love to. I just wish i had a reason to wear them!

35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you? guys don't, particular males do. but the degree varies.

36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? yeah

37. Would you date a guy shorter than you? No.

38. Do you like to hold hands? eh, it's alright.

39. What is the youngest you would date? apparently its 3 years..

40. What is the oldest you would date? 4 years. but it's all relative to how much i like the guy.

41. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? if he's funny...how many more times will i have to reiterate that.

42. Is it hott when guys sweat? no, not really.

43. What is the best feature in a guy?A sense of humor. and nice eyes.

44. Do you like making eye contact? not really.

46. Would you kill for chocolate? Probably not. Murder is awful serious and i can get chocolate pretty cheap.

47. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? no. not even on my wedding day. just got ready a few hours before.

48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? about a 5.

49. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show? why would i do that...it's just tv

50. Do you yell a lot? Gosh no.

51. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? That wouldn't be very professional now would it?

52. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? I don't recall doing that, but i'm not going to claim its out of the question.

53. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? NOOOOO....

54. What makeup could you not live w/ out? eyeliner.

55. Do you fall in love easily?I think i used to, or used to trick myself into thinking thats what i was doing. Not now. I care about people easily and I love people easily, that will never change, but actually "falling in love" I want to take my time about.

56. Do you have cramps? not really.

57. Do you think you have the bestest friend/friend(s) ever? n/a.

No comments: