Wednesday, April 23, 2008

If the right shows mercy, I’ll use the left hand


Current mood: breezy
Category: Life

Man, tax season is finally over! I've been working sixty plus hours for a few weeks now and tomorrow is my first day off since Easter! Whew! What a ride.

I've missed my kids more than anything. People don't understand that they are pretty much the reason for my continued existance and if I can't see them my battery runs down. We are watching Bear in the Big Blue House right now. It's awesome.

Anyway, while this season was harder than last year, I found it more enjoyable.

What made it better? To put it simply. Friends.

This year I have put myself out there and made new friends at work. So to Geannie, Ruthie, Julie, Jonathan, Lydia, Kandy, and Heather,THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And though I wouldn't exactly say we are boosum buddies, thanks to Steve, Jamie, Brian, Dan, and Marshall too! Little pointless banter now in then does me a whole heck of a lot of good!

Life is looking up!

And to my outside work friends, Jessica, Alex, Katie, and Noelle, you guys rock too. Thanks for being there for me!

You guys make work something to look forward to!

No comments: