Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oh Goodness

Okay, so I've decided to only blog here, I'm not moving the old one's over to my new my space page

so, what to talk about today? hmmm....Good think my mission 101 doesn't go into effect until November 1st. I'm not doing so well.

Gawl. I had a terrible personal moment today. I went out side for my lunch break. and there was this old homeless woman not doing much of anything around the subway. I had five dollars in my pocket. And yet, I could not find the courage to go up to her and ask if she wanted a sandwhich. I'm such a coward.
I did pick up someone's name badge/building key and return it to them. that involved more courage on my part than I usually put forth. But why couldn't i get that lady a hot meal? I wanted to. She needed it. I looked right at her, but I couldn't be brave enough to form the words. I think she knew i wanted to ask.
That makes it worse.

I can't get my snake to eat.

I think he has mites. I'll have to soak both him and Ami.

On the upside, Bathroom Bunny has proven to be a fairly good pet. He goes pooty and pee in his kennel. So there is almost no clean up. We plan on switching to a litter box soon for even less clean up. I highly recommend Bathroom Bunnies to everyone.

As for the dogs...
They bark way too much. But are still quite sweet. I just don't know what to do with them.
Any suggestions?

No comments: