Thursday, January 3, 2008

24 minutes

I just have a few minutes til i'm off work til tomorrow. I've been at the top of an never ending stack of paper work for days now. Finally I've made it to the bottom.

I read a horrible story today. A 2 year old boy froze to death because he got out of his house in the middle of the night. What a nightmare it must be for the mother. My heart goes out to her.

Alternately, I got to listen to some little prissys at work talk about getting married. At 19 they know all about marriage you see, and know that they are SO ready for it. How cute. I was married when I was 19. It's not fun. Not even a little. It's stressful, and lonely if you end up with someone like my ex.

Hm.

Well, I really don't have much insightful to tell you today. Sorry. But then we'd be going on the assumption that I ever said ANYTHING insightful.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sad story. :'-(

Little girls just want their independence and be grown-ups too soon, I guess. They'll figure it out eventually!